quarta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2013

MONTH IN REVIEW

Hello Penguins!


Last Reviewed by You we asked, when going back to school, what do you look forward to most and why?
I really liked Shadowcat1's answer:
I can't wait to start learning science, math, and... just everything! I can't wait to meet all my friends, and new teachers. I enjoyed summer, but I can't wait to go. See you in school!
Great answer!

Now it's time to look back on all that has happened in September, here are some highlights:
  • Penguin Style catalog
  • Furniture Catalog
  • Rockhopper returns to the island
  • Medieval Party with Gary appearance
What were your favorite parts of September, and what would you like to see in the future?
We'll pick one comment to feature in next week's Reviewed by You. If your review is featured next week, we'll add 10,000 coins to your account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add the coins!

ADRICP OUT











Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário